Arugula's Star of Neal Family Farms, L.P.
Certified Organic CSA, Moon Phase and Companion Planted,, extreme variety of produce (Maury Co., TN)
- Categories: CSA(Community Supported Agr) /Buying Club
- Address: 6624 Leipers Creek Road Map
- City, State: Bethal Community, (South of Leiper's Fork), Tennessee Country: United States Postal Code: 38401
- Phone: 931-682-3314 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.ArugulasStarFarm.com
- Email: Arugula's Star of Neal Family Farms, L.P. Contact: Matthew and Allison Mills Neal
Our 155 acre farm is located Southwest ~ 55 minutes from the state capital along Leipers Creek, just 10 miles beyond Leipers Fork. At Arugula's Star of Neal Farms, our desire is to grow high quality organic produce. Our farm grows crops by following the USDA National Organic Program guidelines, and in some cases we believe in further sustainable methods that actually exceed these standards. Allison & Matthew Neal applaud all local food enthusiasts, market goers, and chefs. If it were not for your support and interest in a sustainable goal for our overall community, we would not have a market for our products. 18 acres of our land are certified organic, and you can partake in our organic produce by Joining our CSA for the 2009 season. The 2009 CSA 28 week season starts on May 13th and runs through November 18th. Our pick-up/drop-offs are every Wednesday in Nashville at Elmington Park (off of West-End, close to I-440) in the morning form 9:00-10:00, and On Farm in the afternoons from 4:30-5:30.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Arugula's Star of Neal Family Farms, L.P.
Solicitations Will Not be Added