Beartooth Nature Center
Sactuary for rescued Rocky Mountain Wildlife
- Categories: animal sanctuary
- Address: 615 2nd Street East Map
- City, State: Red Lodge, Montana Country: United States Postal Code: 59068
- Phone: 406-446-1133 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.beartoothnaturecenter.org
- Email: Beartooth Nature Center Contact: Peggy
The Beartooth Nature Center is Montana's only privately funded non-profit wildlife animal sanctuary. We are home to over 70 injured, orphaned or overly habituated native animals including black bears, mountain lions, wolves, coyotes, bison, deer, fox, raptors, migratory birds and dozens of others. We are open every day year round at 10:00am. Visitors come within feet of these incredible ambassadors for their wild cousins. Check our website for educational programming.
Facilities include concessions, gift shop and outdoor eating areas. We are just north of downtown Red Lodge on Highway 212. Come by and say hello to our beloved animals!
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Beartooth Nature Center
Solicitations Will Not be Added