Birth Song Midwifery
Home birth the natural choice for today's families.
- Categories: natural child birth
- Address: 862 N. Cato Springs Rd. Map
- City, State: Fayetteville, Arkansas Country: United States Postal Code: 72701
- Phone: 479-718-0841 Second Phone: 479-718-0841 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.birthsongmidwifery.org
- Email: Birth Song Midwifery Contact: Maria Chowdhury
Birth Song Midwifery is a family centered home birth midwifery practice serving Northwest Arkansas. Offering prenatal care, prenatal massage, childbirth education, professional compassionate labor and birth support, water births, newborn and postpartum.
Home birth is a safe option for today's healthy family. The Midwifery Model of Care provides women and their families a normal holistic birth experience. The family's have the control to birth on their terms, in their time, in their own home.
Midwives encourage families to take a proactive role in their health care and promote wellness through education,informed consent, compassion and the fundamental belief that women's bodies are exquisitely designed to give birth. Pregnancy is a normal, healthy, physiological function that does not need unnecessary intervention to have a positive outcome.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Birth Song Midwifery
Solicitations Will Not be Added