Conservation Partners Program - The Land Conservancy of BC
How do habitat conservation and agriculture work together? TLC believes they are complementary.
- Categories: environmental
- Address: 301-1195 Esquimalt Road Map
- City, State: Victoria, Province: British Columbia Country: Canada Postal Code: V9A 3N6
- Phone: 250-479-8301 Second Phone: 250-479-8053 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.conservancy.bc.ca
- Email: Conservation Partners Program - The Land Conservancy of BC Contact: Nathalie Chambers, Coordinator
The Conservation Partners Program (CPP) is a project of TLC The Land Conservancy of BC, a non-profit, charitable Land Trust in British Columbia. The CPP values the vital role that farmers play in stewarding some of the most critical natural habitat in the province by supporting conservation & stewardship activities on the ground; and raising public & consumer awareness about this “backyard conservation”. When farmers become CP's, they enter into stewardship agreements with TLC, and receive the right to use the Butterfly label on their products. In turn, TLC provides support & promotes public awareness of the label.
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Conservation Partners Program - The Land Conservancy of BC
Solicitations Will Not be Added