Eco-Friendly Farmstays Ecuador
B&B in family homes, plant a tree each day you stay, adventure tours & activities. Charity project.
- Categories: lodging / bed & breakfast
- Address: San Luis de Pambil
- City, State: Bolivar Province, Ecuador, Country:other Postal Code: 0
- Phone: +593 3 2656216 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.farmstaysecuador.org
- Email: Eco-Friendly Farmstays Ecuador Contact: Sarah Clifford
Bed & breakfast eco-tourism in family homes in the warm, sub-tropical western foothills of the Andes. A charity-run project supporting reforestation and the local community in an agricultural area of great natural beauty. Farmstay price includes bed, breakfast & planting a tree. Adventure activities & guided tours – rafting, trekking, photography, horse-riding, bird-watching, chocolate-making, tree-planting, etc. Website includes a useful ‘weather calendar’ for deciding when best to visit Ecuador. Fun for families, great for couples or groups, safe and welcoming for single travellers.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Eco-Friendly Farmstays Ecuador
Solicitations Will Not be Added