Friendly Aquaponics, Inc.
We offer do-it-yourself aquaponics kits in various sizes, and also comprehensive training seminars.
- Categories: produce (fruits / vegetables)
- Address: PO Box 1196 Map
- City, State: Honokaa, Hawaii Country: United States Postal Code: 96727
- Phone: 808-775-7745 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.friendlyaquaponics.com/contact.html
- Email: Friendly Aquaponics, Inc. Contact: Susanne Friend
Aquaponics is a sustainable food production system that combines aquaculture (raising fish in tanks) and hydroponics (growing plants in water) so that both grow better. Aquaponics uses less than 2% of the water that traditional farming does. Aquaponics is energy-efficient: it uses one-third of the energy conventional farming does! Aquaponics has eight to ten times more vegetable production in the same area and time. Aquaponics is fully scalable from backyard family systems to full commercial systems. Aquaponics is pure, clean, and natural: USDA Certified Organic and Food Safety Certified. Aquaponics is easy to learn and operate: anyone can do this! http://www.friendlyaquaponics.com
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Friendly Aquaponics, Inc.
Solicitations Will Not be Added