Green The World
Green The World - Northern Utah's only Eco-Frienldy Retail Store. Look good, feel good, do good.
- Categories: mens / womens clothing & accessories
- Address: 143 Historic 25th Street Map
- City, State: Ogden, Utah Country: United States Postal Code: 84401
- Phone: 801-781-3931 Second Phone: 801-668-7213 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.greentheworldstore.com
- Email: Green The World Contact: Beth Bell
Northern Utah's only Eco-Frienldy retail store. Offering all enviromentally friendly products including Organic and Bamboo Clothing, Simple Shoes and baby clothing from Happygreenbee and Sheababy Naturals. Cleaning products from BioKleen, Mrs. Meyers and Eco Friendly, personal care from Save Your World and Bubble and Bee Organics. School supplies including recycled notebooks, binders and folders a long with bookbags. Kitchen line from bamboo bowls and towels to recycled glasses and locally made natural granola and Caffe Ibis Fair Trade Organic Coffee. Locally made jewelry from Laylee Beads and From The Earth Jewelry. Gifts from Ibeaninspired, plantable cards and bags, along with several bags, including Chico, wine, shopping, and capri sun bags. Green The World has several local artisans on sale from pottery to childrens toys made from sweaters. Distributor for compostable/biodegradable take out food service containers and offering quarterly free green classes. Locally owned by Utah Native Beth Bell.
- Online Ordering: Yes