Greyston Bakery Inc.
Gourmet Brownies, Gluten-Free Banana Bread and Cookies, Gift Packs
- Categories: Organic cookies / snacks / candy
- Address: 104 Alexander Street Map
- City, State: Yonkers, New York Country: United States Postal Code: 10701
- Phone: 914-375-1510 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://greystonbakery.com
- Email: Greyston Bakery Inc.
Greyston Bakery was founded in 1982 by a Zen Buddhist meditation group led by Bernard Tetsugen Glassman. In 1988, Greyston found a new calling in the inclusion of baked goods in ice cream, and since then has become the exclusive producer of brownies for the renowned Ben & Jerry's brand, among others. In addition to our output of 20,000 pounds of ice cream mix-ins per day, Greyston now proudly offers a line of exceptional gourmet brownies. Consistent with our social mission, profits from Greyston Bakery support the Greyston Foundation's community development initiatives, including low-income housing, childcare, health services, and technology education. NOP Products: Brownie Chips, Biscotti Chips
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Greyston Bakery Inc.
Solicitations Will Not be Added