Counseling for children, adolescents and adults.
- Categories: counseling
- Address: 1644 W. Walnut Street, rear Map
- City, State: Allentown, Pennsylvania Country: United States Postal Code: 18102
- Phone: 610-432-2168 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.healingworksallentown.com
- Email: Healing Works Contact: Anne K. Crothers, M. Ed.
Healing Works offers counseling for children, teens and adults for many issues including divorce, trauma, depression, codependency and more. Healing Works uses expressive therapies like play therapy, art therapy and sand tray therapy to help kids and adults access feelings nonverbally. We have a spiritual focus, believing that a relationship with a Higher Power is important for healing. We also offer Addiction Intervention Services, a division of healing Works that provides non-shaming invitational family interventions for addiction, and self-harming behaviors. Healing Works regularly offers specialized workshops and trainings. We love to partner with other therapists and holistic professionals.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Healing Works
Solicitations Will Not be Added