Powered by the wind and sun.
- Categories: lodging / bed & breakfast
Including Organic Vegan options
- Address: 7843 County P Map
- City, State: Browntown, Wisconsin Country: United States Postal Code: 53522
- Phone: 608-329-7056 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.innserendipity.com
- Email: Inn Serendipity Contact: John Ivanko and Lisa Kivirist
Powered by the wind and sun, the award-winning Inn Serendipity Bed & Breakfast and Farm in southwestern Wisconsin features hearty vegetarian (or vegan) breakfasts prepared with ingredients from the Inn’s organic gardens as well as locally-made cheeses. Recognized as one of the "top 10 eco-destinations in North America" by Natural Home and featured in USA Today, ABC News and the New York Times, the Inn is also the setting for innkeeper-authors’ book, Rural Renaissance, about their journey to live more fossil-fuel free and climate neutral, and their Edible Earth cookbook. The Inn is a showplace for energy conservation and more sustainable living and features a solar hot water heating system, Sun Frost refrigerator, Lopi Endeavor woodstove, and bathroom floor tiles made from recycled auto windshield glass, and the farm includes a strawbale greenhouse growing tropical plants and bee keeping.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Inn Serendipity
Solicitations Will Not be Added