Building economic, environmental & social justice through local sustainable food systems.
- Categories: environmental
- Address: 1155 Avenue of the Americas, 3rd Floor Map
- City, State: New York, New York Country: United States Postal Code: 10036
- Phone: 212-645-9880 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.justfood.org
- Email: Just Food Contact: Jacquie Berger, Executive Director
Just Food works to build a more just and sustainable food system in NYC and the region. An important part of this system is CSA in NYC – a community-supported agriculture (CSA) program – that provides farm support and low-income access to fresh produce while uniting people around the shared interests of struggling family farmers and struggling urban communities. Another important part is our City Farms program that promotes urban agriculture, provides fresh food access to those most in need, promotes life skills development through community-based entrepreneurship, and fosters relationships between city and regional farmers.
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Just Food
Solicitations Will Not be Added