Manda Organic Farm
Organically raised heritage breed meats, eggs, and vegetables.
- Categories: Organic meat / seafood
- Address: 25 Pleasant Street Map
- City, State: Plainfield, Massachusetts Country: United States Postal Code: 01070
- Phone: 413-634-5333 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.mandafarm.com
- Email: Manda Organic Farm Contact: Michael Kalagher and Anna Hanchett
Manda Farm, a small family farm in the Hilltowns of Western Mass, is seriously committed to the health and welfare of its animals, its customers, and the planet. We raise heritage breed and endangered species of animals to share pre-factory-farming tastes, and to ensure biodiversity. We use NO pesticides, herbicides, hormones, or antibiotics (except in the case of a health emergency for an individual animal). We sell pork, chicken, eggs, goat, and turkey at the farm year round, and herbs & vegetables in season. Our products are also carried at the Old Creamery in Cummington, MA. Our animals are on rotated pasture or on hay when the snow covers. Fowl and pigs are supplemented with organic grain. All animals are out-of-doors, no confinement, year round. See our website for additional information, prices, and availability. If you are in our area, please drop by. Michael AND Anna.
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Manda Organic Farm
Solicitations Will Not be Added