Molly's Island Garden
Community Supported Agriculture
- Categories: CSA(Community Supported Agr) /Buying Club
- Address: 3340 Craw Road Map
- City, State: Langley, Washington Country: United States Postal Code: 98260
- Phone: 360-321-5547 Fax: On File
- WebSite: No Website
- Email: Molly's Island Garden Contact: Anna Petersons
Certified Organic for 14 years
Come to the farm each week and pick up a selection of fresh, organic vegetables.
A Spring basket may include: Spinach, Green Onions, Bok Choi, Red Oakleaf Lettuce, Romaine Lettuce, Radishes, Cilantro & Sugar Snap Peas.
By Midsummer you’ll see: Broccoli, Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumbers, Berries, Basil, Garlic, Beets, Leaf Lettuce, and Summer Squash.
In Fall you'll recieve: Green Beans, Kale, Heirloom Tomatoes, Leeks, Potatoes, Garlic, Sweet Peppers, Winter Squash and Apples.
We offer three seasons: Early Spring (5 weeks), main (20 weeks) and Late Fall (5 weeks).
A large share, $25/week, will feed 2-4 people, with 9-11 different veggies, herbs, andfruit. A small share, $15/week, will feed 1-2 people, with 5-7 items/week.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Molly's Island Garden
Solicitations Will Not be Added