My Mother's Garden Inc.
Certified organic culinary herbs, edible flowers, greens, citrus, grass-fed beef, pastured hogs
- Categories: produce (fruits / vegetables)
Including Organic options
- Address: 3819 County Road 579 South Map
- City, State: Wimauma, Florida Country: United States Postal Code: 33598
- Phone: 813-642-0191 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.mymothersgarden.com
- Email: My Mother's Garden Inc. Contact: Katherine Oliver
My Mother's Garden is a family farm that includes a certified organic nursery operation specializing in culinary herb plants, edible flowers, salad greens and veggie starts. We have been certified organic through Florida Organic Growers and Consumers (QCS#0043) since 1992.Other areas of our 90-acre farm are used to raise grass-fed beef, pastured heritage hogs and pastured chickens for eggs - Murray Grey cattle and Tamworth and Berkshire hogs naturally and humanely raised without hormones, antibiotics or commercial feed. We strive toward a permaculture system in which land resources are used to grow food in a way that is based on nature.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about My Mother's Garden Inc.
Solicitations Will Not be Added