Textiles--100% organic cotton, grown using methods that eliminate the use of toxic pesticides.
- Categories: Textiles
- Address: 131R Wood Street Map
- City, State: Bristol, Rhode Island Country: United States Postal Code: 02809
- Phone: 401-396-9194 Second Phone: 917-523-3986 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.oliveiratextiles.com
- Email: Oliveira Textiles Contact: Dawn Oliviera, President/Owner
With our first collection of designs we have chosen a sustainable fiber-hemp and an industry staple-cotton. Hemp is an ancient plant, ecologically friendly, biodegradable, strong and durable yet with a fabulous luster and soft hand; as well, hemp's natural ability to screen out ultra-violet rays makes the fabric less prone to fading. We love everything about this fiber! Since today, cotton provides half of all textiles, and is grown on about 125,500 square miles world wide, we could not ignore it. We are using a 100% organic cotton, grown using methods that eliminate the use of toxic pesticides and fertilizers.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Oliveira Textiles
Solicitations Will Not be Added