Pitchfork & Crow
Community Supported Agriculture
- Categories: CSA(Community Supported Agr) /Buying Club
- Address: 1255 2nd St NW Map
- City, State: Salem, Oregon Country: United States Postal Code: 97304
- Phone: web only Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.pitchforkandcrow.com
- Email: Pitchfork & Crow Contact: Carri Heisler and Jeff Bramlett
Pitchfork & Crow is a new organic farm, heading into our third year of growing vegetables for the Salem, Oregon area. We are a husband and wife team who grow a variety of vegetables, with a focus on heirloom and open-pollinated varieties and local seed sources.
For the 2011 growing season we have moved the farm to a leased 15 acres located just north of Lebanon, Oregon, about 30 minutes south of Salem. We will be selling vegetables at the Salem Saturday Market beginning again in May 2011.
We are also accepting members for our growing CSA program, which is in its second year. More information about the CSA can be found on the CSA page.Please see our website for further CSA details and a member commitment form at http://pitchforkandcrow.com/community-supported-agriculture/.
Also, please visit our website for current information, weekly updates throughout the growing season, and photos of our farm.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Pitchfork & Crow
Solicitations Will Not be Added