Nothing Wasted. Everything Gained.
- Categories: recycled products
- Address: 657 Main St. Map
- City, State: Waltham, Massachusetts Country: United States Postal Code: 02451
- Phone: 781-893-1032 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.preserveproducts.com
- Email: Preserve Contact: Adam Smith
All Preserve® products are made with 100% recycled polypropylene (#5) plastic such as Stonyfield Farm yogurt cups. Its packaging is also comprised of sustainably harvested wood-based plastics, 100% post-consumer recycled plastics and paper, and canisters that also serve as reusable travel cases. And the recycling story doesn’t end there as they are also completely recyclable either through community recycling programs that accept #5 plastics or by using Recycline’s unique postage-paid recycling mailer (for the toothbrushes and razors). The returned products and packaging are then recycled into plastic lumber which is used to make picnic tables, decks, playground equipment and other durable products.
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Preserve
Solicitations Will Not be Added