Sarver Heritage Farm
Sarver Heritage Farm. Hormone-Free, Antibiotic Free Beef. Pasture Raised, Grass Fed - Naturally!
- Categories: Organic meat / seafood
- Address: 3220 Seneca Trail South; RR 2 Box 285 Map
- City, State: Ronceverte, West Virginia Country: United States Postal Code: 24970
- Phone: 304-647-5482 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://SarverHeritageFarm.com
- Email: Sarver Heritage Farm Contact: Jewell Doering
Our goal is to provide the healthiest, most marbled Grass Fed Beef possible, in a manner that is sustainable for the land and affordable for the consumer.
We are a full life cycle Beef producer; our animals are born, raised and finished on our farm. We use no hormones or routine antibiotics. Veterinary treatment provided when necessary, but treated animals are removed from our meat program. WVDA licensed meat distributor, USDA certified processing.
Sarver Heritage Farm is a third generation Beef farm, protected under the Farmland Preservation Act. We offer Beef by the cut, quarter, half or whole; as well as Free Range Eggs, Fruits and Vegetables, and Handcrafted Soaps made with our suet and Organic ingredients.
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Sarver Heritage Farm
Solicitations Will Not be Added