Sea Turtle Conservancy
TTour de Turtles, an educational program based on the migration tracking of sea turtles.
- Categories: animal welfare
- Address: 4424 NW 13th St. Suite #B11 Map
- City, State: Gainesville, Florida Country: United States Postal Code: 32609
- Phone: 800-678-7853 Second Phone: 352-373-6441 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.conserveturtles.org
- Email: Sea Turtle Conservancy Contact: Rocio
To generate awareness about sea turtle migrations and the importance of the Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge, STC has developing the Tour de Turtles, an educational program based on the migration tracking of sea turtles. Teachers, students and others interested are invited to “adopt” one of the satellite-tagged turtles. A free Educators' Guide is available online to those wanting to use the program in the classroom.
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Sea Turtle Conservancy
Solicitations Will Not be Added