Geothermal and Solar Heating and Cooling Systems Design Installation and Service.
- Categories: Solar energy / alternative power / green energy
- Address: 160 Sherman Island Road Map
- City, State: Queensbury, New York Country: United States Postal Code: 12804
- Phone: 518-744-8220 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://smart-nrg.com
- Email: Smart-Energy Contact: Harold Rist II
We have over 30 years of experience in this field, and provide system design, installation and service. Not only are we focused on a cleaner, safer environment outdoors, but also with providing the highest indoor air quality attainable. Our systems provide superior air filtration, as well as humidification, and/or dehumidification if required. Since 1975 we and our smart-energy investors have saved the burning of over 280,000 barrels of oil, with the average investor having saved 400 barrels. That's oil that was NOT burned and did NOT add to our air pollution or dependance on foreign energy sources. That's CLEAN ENERGY FOR THE USA... FROM THE USA ! We are certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) and are current members of the Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium in Washington, D.C. Talk to the North East's premiere authority on geothermal and solar energy applications...
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Smart-Energy
Solicitations Will Not be Added