The 1780 Farm LLC
CSA with sustainable farming practices, grass fed Beef, Pork, pastured Roasting chicken, turkey.
- Categories: CSA(Community Supported Agr) /Buying Club
- Address: 89 Winchester Rd. Map
- City, State: Chesterfield, New Hampshire Country: United States Postal Code: 03443
- Phone: 818-929-2901 Second Phone: 603-363-4476 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.the1780farm.com
- Email: The 1780 Farm LLC Contact: Richard Damon Aldrich
We are a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) and proudly grow vegetables,grass fed beef, pork, chickens and eggs using sustainable farming practices. We grow only what can be sustained within our 35 acres. Our animals feed naturally without hormones or medications. We have u-pick Blueberries and we will provide you with a picnic basket with a days notice so you can take a nature hike in our forest. Overnights for couples arranged in advance. Located in Chesterfield, New Hampshire, the 1780 Farm LLC was originally farmed beginning in 1780 by John Darling and his children. As the Children grew up and married John gave them land to homestead. Nahum Darling and his wife Betsey Goodrich first built here in 1808. Later the land was purchased by The Historic Pine Grove Springs Hotel on lake Spofford. During the late 1800's through the beginning of the twentieth century this farm provided the vegetables and other foods required for what was a huge summer vacation destination for city folks from New York and Boston.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about The 1780 Farm LLC
Solicitations Will Not be Added