Handmade Heart-shaped charms made from upcycled bicycle inner tubes and parts.
- Categories: Art / Entertainment / Recreation
- Address: 258 Page St Map
- City, State: San Francisco, California Country: United States Postal Code: 94102
- Phone: 917-573-7476 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://TirelessHearts.etsy.com
- Email: Tireless Hearts Contact: Bronwen Mauch
I make one-of-a-kind recycled charms from pink inner tubes, ball bearings, and carefully selected bicycle parts. The resulting pieces look nothing like this: They are heart shaped, and they represent the power, the grace, and the resilience of love. Each one is different: a tiny and portable piece of art to carry with you and remind you of the Essentials. I also make custom pieces in concert with individuals of imagination and taste!
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Tireless Hearts
Solicitations Will Not be Added