Your food, your planet, your health and your right to know are under attack. Corporations are writing the laws, and the FDA, USDA and EPA are letting them get away with it. With help from you and nearly 850,000 consumers, the Organic Consumers Association is fighting back.
Your gift will help us:
- Continue the fight for mandatory labeling of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in our food, including genetically engineered salmon
- Bring attention to the devastating impact of factory farms on the environment, public health and the welfare of animals
- Launch a campaign to demand labeling of meat, eggs and dairy products from factory farms
- Continue to protect organic standards from efforts to erode them
- Educate lawmakers and the public about the connection between food, farming, fracking and climate change
- Monitor and defend against FDA and USDA regulations that put corporate interests above food safety and public health
More than 80 percent of our support comes from individual consumers like you, who understand that real change comes from the grassroots. Please donate today.
TO DONATE BY MAIL OR PHONE:
Mail your check to:
Organic Consumers Association
6771 South Silver Hill Drive
Finland, MN, 55603
Contact us by phone:
Organic Consumers Association is a tax-exempt non-profit organization, under the section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and therefore all charitable donations are deductible to the full extent allowed by law. OCA's federal tax number is 41-1908341.
Thank you for your generous support of Organic Consumers Association!