So many oils, so many uses.
For a growing number of health-conscious consumers, essential oils have become, well, essential.
Epoch Times provides a list of 25 ways to use essential oils. But for starters, you can:
• Massage them (blended with a carrier oil) into your skin
• Add them to bathwater
• Use them in a hot compress
• Heat them in a diffuser
• Rub a drop onto pulse points in lieu of perfume
Not familiar with what a carrier oil is? They’re oils that you mix with essential oils that are often highly concentrated. When applied topically, they help “carry” the essential oil.
Carrier oils benefits include:
• Organic Argan Oil: contains skin-moisturizing properties and healthy fatty acids
• Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil: improves sun-damaged skin
• Organic Jojoba: is non-allergenic, non-comedogenic
From now until midnight July 31, get 20% off your purchase of essential and carrier oils with this promo code: ORGANIC718. Plus, Mercola will donate 20% of your purchase price to OCA.